Coast to COAST RIVER CHALLENGE
On 12th July Josh and I will be undertaking the epic challenge of Stand Up Paddle Boarding – unsupported – from Hull to Liverpool in aid of Water for kids. We anticipate the trip taking us approximately 8 – 10 days and we will be paddling for approximately 8 – 10 hours per day. We’ve fitted our boards with a tracker so you can FOLLOW OUR PROGRESS day-by-day on the map above!
Our aim is to:
- Raise money for Water for Kids
- Raise awareness of sewage and plastic in our waterways
- Encourage children and adults to become more active
- Josh would love to inspire his 3 girls so they grow up believing that anything is possible
- Raise the profile of water sports
This is a tough challenge but we know with you in our corner we can complete it. Please donate as little or as much as you can to support this charity and also motivate us on our long journey! A huge thank you from both of us!
– Nick Coulson – Chief Muckamuck