There’s some exciting news at Camp Xplode…
We’re making some changes for 2020 – all designed to make your Camp Xplode experience a little more special – like every day is an adventure!
We’re getting bigger and, of course, BETTER… From more dates and venues, to improved processes for parents, to increasing the FUN factor for your child on camp, we put our Camp Xplode family first.
We’re bursting to tell you the changes, so let’s get started!
1. Leeds and York dates NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING!
There’s more camps, more adventure and more FUN for 2020… All our 2020 camp dates are now available to book online for York and Leeds – click here to check them out.
Plus we have some brand spanking NEW venues you can book (more on that to be announced at a later date…!)
2. Our core hours have been EXTENDED…
After feedback from parents, we have extended our core hours – our standard day is now 8.30am – 5.30pm!We open our doors for arrivals from 8.30am – 9.15am (activities start at 9.15am) and you can collect anytime between 4.30pm and 5.30pm.* Our standard day pricing has increased (by a minimal amount) to account for the extra staffing and time required by this extended standard day, but the feedback from parents so far has been that these hours are more useful for the childcare hours that are realistically needed. Plus children staying until 5.30pm enjoy an extra activity session for free!
*Extended Day sessions can still be booked if you need a little extra time from 8am- 6pm from £10 per day or £5 per half day.
3. Get discounts for booking early
We’re offering a 10% discount on ALL EARLY BOOKINGS!
Simply book online before the end of January and enter discount code ‘EarlyBird2020’ at the checkout!
4. Our check in and check out processes have been improved!
We’re always looking to make the drop off and pick up process and easy – and as secure – as possible, so we have introduced a number of new policies for 2020 to do just that. Including a re-vamped welcome pack – which you will receive upon booking – which goes through this process in detail for compete peace of mind for parents!
5. Simplified cancellation policy!
We’ve simplified our T&Cs for cancellations and refunds following your feedback.
We’ve removed the confusing % reductions so it’s simple to see where you stand if – for whatever reason – you need to cancel your child’s time on camp (we know these things happen):
- For cancellations with more than 14 days notice prior to the first day of your booking we will happily refund your payment minus the booking fee (childcare vouchers will be held as credit on your account).
- For cancellations with less than 14 days notice the cost of the days cancelled will be credited to your account, minus the booking fee, so you you can use for future camps. Click here to view our full T&C policy.
That’s it! We hope these changes make every parent’s experience just that little bit easier. We can’t wait to welcome you and your mini adventurers on to camp. See you soon!